Saturday, June 5, 2010

Scott’s June 2010

I am trying this out to see if this works with uploading my new items and giving you a sneak peek  for Scott’s shows.  Please let me know what you think.P4100390

Things are looking UP . I found this piece in Seattle and loved it. This can be illuminated.  Nothing like Letters to enhance a room!  Both letters $350.

P5070547

Industrial Bar Stools – Love these stools and so does everyone else.  Have 10 of these - $250 a pair.  Sold out very quickly last month so let me know if you want any.

P5080552

Wire frame light fixtures – These are wonderful over an island or over a table.  Linen shades in cream, grey/brown

or COM.  Cost $395 each.

.P5070539

Great leather club chair – not vintage but really comfortable - $595.

Scroll Chair

Ok, I love this chair so much that we have reproduced them in various colors – robin’s nest, fla. keys blue, brown/grey.  Can be used indoors or out.  Chair $595 without cushions.  Custom cushions available.P5120569

Front view – think these would be awesome in a channeled cushion.  They are hot!

P5270628

Eames styled chair in orange – sorry for the saran wrap look but just got it and did not want to unwrap it before the show.  One of a kind - $750.

P5270627

Pair of Vermillion chairs (again love that saran wrap) but these are awesome – Pair is $950 without cushions – I have some wonderful vintage fabric with red striping that is wonderful.  Cushions are extra. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the letters and the chairs, your work below is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was coming for a visit this month. I'm hoping to make it to Scott's in the fall. See you then!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete