Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation - New York City




























I spend a week or so each summer with my good friend Michelle in NYC. She lives on the upper East side and I love walking down Lexington looking at the great design shops, getting a great lunch and then taking in the museums. This is Mecox Gardens one of my favs.






Fabulous bench for end of bed. Love the finish!!










Great use of old wood as doors to a standing cabinet would be great as a kitchen cabinet or in a bedroom to hold that flat screen tv.







This pot is fabulous shaped like a gourd, a wonderful scale.








Who wouldn't love this birdcage on a porch or in a sunroom!!!


An unusual basket that would look fantastic on the wall.

I love this store and will bring you pictures of their fantistic items in their Southampton's location.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I met you today at Scotts Antique market. I loved your decorating style. The teal/blue shutters are on my mind big time!! We just finished a bathroom addition that I would love to add some personal flair to - you are an inspriation - see you next month!!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete